Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What a week....!

Last week was a hectic week, shitz! On saturday, we had a family event to Southern Ridge, it was a great trip until it rained heavily ard noon. We had to stop the walk n head down to Vivo for lunch. We are continuing the walk soon, maybe before the school reopens. The kids had so much fun, it was a long walk n the first trail, Marang Trail was steps all the way, by the time we reach Mt Faber most of the mummies including ME..halfdead already! hahahahhaa

Accompany hubby n kids n my parents for fishing trip to Punggol (never want to go again) .....met up wif my baby sister n her hubby n his family (fishing freaks). While there, i felt uncomfortable already, not well. Reached home ard 7 i was feverish. Took panadol n went to bed.

Lina brought Aliyah for Barney show...n aliyah enjoyed her outing with her mak long lina n pak long bob n aiman & affan. Thanks guys!

Monday , i was down n out! Went to my company's dr n the idiotic dr gave me 1 day mc for a high fever of 38.6! I requested for another day coz i lembik already..cnt even walk straight. Reached home took my med n knocked out till abt 3pm..At nite hubby brought me for foot reflexology coz he pity me in such state. This time it was damn sakit...felt better after tat. Thanks dar! Mcm nie i nak sakit2 selalu...wahahahaha (no thanks)

By the way , good news for me! I have lost the inches around my waist...no more bulging tummy! YAHOOOOOO.....sooo happy. Esp when my GF, Tini complimented me during lunch today after not seeing me for 2 months...Thanks GF!

Im so loaded with work lately...aiyoh..pening2. HELP.....

Will blog in again soon..nitey nite

No comments: