Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mm...now its June

Wow..didnt realise that i have not blog in for quite awhile. Been bz lah, at home and at work.

So many things happen couple of weeks ago...good stuffs n bad stuffs...lets not talk abt the bad ones lah, boring!

Mmmmm...where shall i begin? Ooh yeah, its the school holidays....no plan for overseas trip coz my leave dah abis.....so sad...



Me trying on $4.5K Chanel handbag......hubby if u r reading this, can buy for me? I promise wont ask u for another bag for ant 2 years! wahahahaha

Abdullah family going for a walk at the Southern Ridge...very interesting! I love tis kind of gathering....makes me happy to see our families together.

GSS is back...but shit, bonus lagi lambat lah...this month nak renew my maid's passport lagi...but hubby promise to bring me shopping when we go KL in Aug. Gua nak ketok dia CELINE BITTERSWEET. Told hubby tis time i want to stay @ Mandarin Oriental, lets see how much of corporate rate we can get fr ExxonMobil. Macam2 nak eh.. botak laki aku.

Anyways....im still counting down to my sis due date...another 13days to go..anytime now....im going to be Mummy Iza (no mak long ok!)

Ciao Bella

No comments: