Monday, May 19, 2008

Unplanned KL Trip 16th May

On thursday nite ard 11.30pm, my hubby received news that his uncle had to underwent surgery as he was having bleeding in brain. Informed his father abt it and my FIL was shocked and crying. Friday morning, hubby smsed to ask me take half day leave n tat he wants to go KL to see his uncle. Boss approved n off i went. Reached home, packed our stuffs. Had lunchie at my mum n to see my kids b4 i left as we are not bringing them wif us as we are sure this trip is gonna be very hectic.



Us leaving for KL

Day one...im sure many ppl gonna ask where is her tudung? Mmmm......im not gonna give any excuses for not wearing one...its between me n god. Hubby was mum abt me not wearing even when we stop for makan. But when we arrived at the hospital carpark he asked, where is your tudung? I said juz for today...no tudung. Sorry no offence..god forgive me. Arrived at hospital n was greeted by solemn mood...his aunties were there....luckily they never ask abt me not wearing tudung...nak jadik budak jahat jap. Hehehe. I cant see his uncle in tat state wif the tube coming out fr his head...oh my! Kesian sey. Left the hospital ard 10 coz we are so damn tired n i was worried sick if we cnt get a hotel room. Shitz....Hotel Grand Seasons was nearby n we got good rate 160RM for ExxonMobil staff. We got a room on 21st floor....could see Eye on Msia fr our room..n the hospital is nxt door. Hehehe.....After shower, both me n hubby went to eat dinner at the cafe. I had fried kway teow n he had nasi goreng kampung. Went back to our room ard 11+...he knocked out. I set alarm on my hp at 2.30 in case my inlaws arrived. Alarm went off at 2.30 but no calls yet. Went back to sleep n at 3.30 am...Jaf calls n informed me they are at hotel carpark. Quickly wake him uup, he was in boxer n me in sexy tank top...hahahaha..kelam kabut sey. Pengsan org2 nie nanti nampak aku sexy! wahhaha

We chit chatted till abt 4.30am.....me , hannah n MIL slept on the bed while the guys on the floor.. Kesian eh. Wat to do. I woke up at 6.50am n showered. The rest oso start to wake up. We checked out ard 9.30 n went to KLCC for breakfast. Aku rasa inlaws aku menyumpah sey sbb i chose KLCC. Im a fussy person when it comes to food n toilet. They wanted to eat at those stalls but sorry i cant take it. No offence anyone...its juz me. Even when deciding lunch, they were asking if im ok wif if we eat Nasi Kandar at Ampang. I told them dont worry abt me......finally i ate naan n tandoori chicken as naan is prepared on the spot. hehehe

Im looking forward to our next KL trip in Aug. Trip nie tak pakai ler sbb tak ge shopping. hehehe. Ooooh...bought 6 pairs of mittens n booties for Ferra...

oh yeah by the way...this trip i feel like mcm baru kawin g2 ...sbb tak bwk budak2. Hehehe. Too bad ngah red light tat day! Ooops....hahahaha

Dah balik...im down wif fever ...i tink its the weather...so freaking hot. Tak bleh angkat. Lagi2 when we were at Jln Masjid India....aiyoh. Dread tat place...but since Hannah nak ge sangat , ikut jer ler.

Oh yes...met Audrey at KLCC...she was having her breakfast there too. Small world!

Niways...past midnite now...actuali i juz woke up ard 9+ knock out by the fever med. Now groggy already.


No comments: