Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our Mothers' Day Celebration






This year , we had an advance Mothers' Day celebration as most of them had plans. We had dinner at Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts. Only Cik Ipah, Cik Keok , Cik Esek, myself, Ein , Anisa n mama attended dinner as most of them had sudden plans...hate that!
The pictures says them all..................All of ABDULLAH's daughters n grand daughters looks pretty rite! hehehe


Anyways...we had good time eating...yum yum.
My kids slept over at my mum place that nite so i had to sleep at home alone as hubby was doing nite shift. Finally got my much needed sleep. Didnt sleep well past 2 nites.
Tonite hubby wants to bring me n the kids out for our own family celebration, wonder where he is going to bring us though. Tonite is Turkey F1 qualifying....hopefully Hamilton gets pole position.
Niways...will update again soon....


No comments: