Thursday, May 1, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower












26th April was the day we had a surprise baby shower for my 2nd sis, Zareena who is expecting her 1st baby, a gal named FERRA. Theme for the shower was PINK. Everything had to be in pink. My cousin, ordered a pink "roti kira"..makcik tue mesti ingat kita giler eh gal! hahahahaha
But the "roti kirai" was good nontheless. We planned the shower 3weeks before...lots of planning n bluffing had to be done! hahahaha...kita semua bleh menang best actress awards. kesian sampai laki dia pun kita heret skali suruh tipu Ein.
We made our own diaper cake {ok guys its not edible}, its suppose to be a gift for the baby ok!
So anyone who wish to order can do so...juz email me lah! hehehehehe
For more pics u can view it at www.liza76.multiply.com
Anyways....these few weeks been a hectic week as there are some shifting to be done in the office. Mcm kuli batak sey. Penat angkat kotak2...there goes my private cubicle...weep weep...
The lucky person who gets my seat...non other than Dylan ...tat guy owe me Mocha Frappucino fr Starbucks for next whole year! wahahahahaha.
Will update again soon...ciao












No comments: