Saturday, May 3, 2008

Month of May

What a start to May! We had minor shifting in the office.Sucks! Im out of my private cubicle n my new place is not so private. Aargh! On Labour Day, had brunch wif my inlaws and the newly wed, my boys were at my parents so we took my princess wif us. Aft brunch we went to SGH to visit Hannah's mum. Reached home around 5pm, rested for awhile and after that my dad picked me up and went to Vivo with my parents n sis for dinner as my dad had a delivery @ Vivo the same nite.

On Friday , didnt do much work in the office as all of us were bz wif the shifting. Had lunch with Audrey and KJ. Im sure gonna miss Audrey and the Wealth team. Audrey's boss wants me to go over to Wealth, its sounds tempting but i have to decide. Cindy said the door is always open for me to go over! Im over the moon.

Ilyas n Mika having exams next week...ooohhhh noooo! Why is it always the mummy are the only person who is stressed out when kids having exams! I dont like it abit.

Im counting down to my 12th wedding anniversary on the 25th. Its been so loonnggg.....our marriage is never perfect..full of UPS n DOWNS...fights are unavoidable !

No comments: