Thursday, May 8, 2008

Farewell .......

I received a sad news on Tuesday evening while i was in a meeting, that my colleague, Dylan...his wife passed away. She had stomach cancer. I was shocked, numb as Dylan n me were juz talking abt Deborah in the morning. Immediately i smsed Dylan n ask him if he is ok. Knowing him , he is a strong. He could still come to work even when his wife was very sick.

On Wednesday evening, me, Lai Peng, Audrey n Siti went to the wake which was a Our Lady of Lourdes at Ophir Rd. Dylan was his usual self. He told us that it hasnt sank in yet..All 4 of us actually didnt know what to say to him or his family.
My sympathies to the family......may god bless her soul.

I was damn furious with one of the managers yesterday. I dont know why some men could juz blabber nonsense without thinking...didnt god give them BRAINS! F&^%$@
Here i am trying to help him but in the end , he sent an email to his BMs cc me nonetheless i quote his email ..."I already got anal from WS's PA"....WS's PA is ME! Shit shit shit....i replied to him saying it wasnt nice to say that abt me to all his BMs when i didnt even raise my voice at him and dont make me look like a bad person in front of others. He apologised.
I guess sometimes it doesnt pay to be nice to people! I felt like telling my boss but dont want to seem petty .....god help me!

I do all the shit work but what do i get in return..shit stuffs! Bloody hell......I m hoping that i get either a promotion or a damn good appraisal this Financial Year...coz if not im going to throw durians already.....

Tmr having mummy's day dinner @ Carousel ...yippee

Btw an advance MOTHERS DAY wish to all mummies reading my blog! Ciao

No comments: